The CP31W is ideal for use within today’s medical applications and comes with a variety of features that set it apart from other solutions that are available in the market place today. These include a high 423dpi resolution and a new head control engine that produces a vivid, clear, and touch dry output resulting in diagnostics confidence. It also comes equipped with a USB 2.0 interface for fast printing times of approximately 16 seconds for 96 x 72mm print and approximately 25 seconds for a 96 x 126mm print.
Mitsubishi’s CP31W is easy to operate, with automatic loading for hassle free ribbon cartridge replacement and a front loading paper and ink cassette. It also features a built-in light that tracks print status and comes in an innovative space saving as well as heat and dust resistant design. The CP31W also features S-video input and output terminals.
- High-speed output – 16 seconds for S-size prints
- Equipped with high-performance DSP and a new head drive engine, for stunning resolution reproduction
- Multi-print function expands applications
- The ideal environment for medical printers
- Quieter design for the medical frontline
- Large-capacity 32Mb memory engineered to handle 8-frame memory.
Dye- Sublimation thermal transfer full color
Width 212 x height 125 x depth 425mm
S-size: 1600 x 1200 dots L-size: 2100 x 1600 dots
256 gradation each for YMC 16.7-million-hue full color
S-video, composite video
S size: 94x100mm L size: 100x148mm
Power cord, instruction manual, paper cassette.
CK30S,CK30L,CK30S4P and CK30L4P
AC120 / 220V- 240V, 50 / 60Hz